Wednesday, October 15, 2008
finally some work
Every summer I have a part time job with my dad, working with him and his home improvement business. That's actually really exciting to me because I get to make money and have a really good time. My dad pretty much runs a family business so when we need extra help, my uncles, cousins and brother are always there to make it seem less like work and more entertaining. Now that I've been in school for a while, work has really slowed down, because I have class and other stuff going on. So it's been really frustrating to me because I've constantly been pulling money out of my savings because I'm broke! This week is good because my dad just started a big job and I'll be able to work at least all this week with him, and I also have been working with my uncles on the side. Sooner or later I need to get a steady job to give myself a reliable income, but until then I'll have these smaller side jobs to hold me over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jordan I'm the same way. It is extremely hard for me to work during the week, while trying to maintain my grades. I usually work Friday and Saturday nights, which is not the greatest of nights to be working. During the summer I worked non stop and now things have just sort of died down. I am often finding myself taking out money from my savings account, just lie you do. I mean working on the weekends sometimes make up for it, but most of the time I usually get at max 5 hours a week.
What ever happend to the days where you could just ask your mom for money, and you would get it? Who ever thought that you would one day see all the money you made slowly diminish?
Post a Comment