Friday, October 3, 2008

Busy weekend

This weekend wasn't supposed to be too stressful, but of course it got filled pretty quick, and once again I'll be pressed for time. First of all, I need to be back and forth to and from school all weekend because I'm pledging a fraternity and theres a lot that needs to be done. And for tonight, I need to pick up my girlfriend from her cousins and meet my friends and their girlfriends so we can all go out. We are planning on going to my aunts in Belleville because my uncle owns a haunted house and hayride that they operate on their land. My family connection gets us in for free, so no ones complaining about that. The only thing is that my friend's girlfriend gets out of work at 9:30, and after a half hour drive i don't know if we will make it by closing time. Then after that I have to take my girlfriend back to her dorm, only to pick her up again tommorow for the Carrie Underwood concert. Now Country is my favorite music, but I'm not all that excited for this concert. My friend bought tickets with his gf too so it'll be a good time. The whole reason we are actually going is my mom won floor seats and said we could take them. And it's kind of my fault for getting my girlfriend addicted to country, so I gotta deal with it. After the concert at the Joe, I need to drive my girlfriend to her house in Novi, so she can stay at home until her mom takes her back to school. And Sunday will start out with church, and then end with more fraternity work that I hope to get done. So this weekend equals a lot of plans, and a lot of gas money.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

The concert was so much fun!!! It was really short though. Did you like it?

Jordan said...

it wasn't a bad time lol

Kristine said...

just consder yourself lucky you got to go to the concert. If you dont want to go, just let me know, and i would be more than happy to take your tickets! =)